The 4 Cs and 7 Systems Overview
A healthy church planting network has four primary components for the support of church planting. We’ve also provided a downloadable version of this.
the uncompromisable certainty that church planting is a biblical mandate for the diocese
the unwritten values, assumptions, expectations, tolerances and practices that create an environment for the flourishing of church planting
the systems and structures needed for the support of church planting
- Leadership Pipeline: a clearly defined path for the raising up of new church planting leaders
- Assessment: a process to discern the presence of the proper gifts and graces within a potential church planting
- Training: a process for equipping planters with the needed skills and knowledge
- Coaching: a system by which a planter meets regularly with a coach for wisdom and direction
- Ongoing Support: an intentional focus on caring for planters relationally, emotionally, physically and spiritually in their work
- Funding: a strategy to assist the planter in obtaining the funds needed for church planting
- Strategic Oversight: the people and teams specifically tasked with overseeing and advancing church planting
working together ecumenically and within our province for the work of church planting
Click to download a copy of the 4 Cs and 7 Systems.